Media Media, PA 19063
Job Title: Linux Administrator
Location: Media, PA - 19063
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in Linux-based Virtualization implementations such as VMWare and Xen
- Experience in Managing VMware ESX servers 3.x/4,x/5.x running on HP/Dell/IBM,C7000 & Cisco UCS hardware and supported VM's running Linux and Windows
- Experience in cloning virtual machines using guest operating system template on VMWare ESX server
- Experience AIX/Linux/Solaris Systems Administration (Red Hat, SUSE & Vmware ESXi)
- Expertise in using HMC to create AIX LPAR, DLPAR, micro partitioning
- Experience on working with disk formatting, pvcreate, creating, extending and reducing of Volume group(VG)s, Logical volume(LV)s, disk striping and file systems creation.
- Creating, maintaining of user accounts locally and using ldap, user administration, local and global groups on Solaris and Red Hat Linux platforms.
- Knowledge on server configuration management via Puppet
- Manage and Configure auto-scaling website platform with peak visitors.
- Experience on Capacity planning, Bottleneck identification
- Managed Development, Pre-Prod and Production environments
- Experience with Subversion server administration and replication.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-298-7894