Linux Engineer with AWS
Manhattan, New York Manhattan, NY 11368
Job Title: Linux Engineer with AWS
Location: Manhattan, New York - 11368
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Technical Certificates to a specific technical domain, for example AWS, Networking & Storage.
- More than 10 years IT Experience
- More than 5 years’ experience within a Design Engineering Role
- More than 3 years’ experience with migrating data centers workloads towards AWS.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a specific Design Domain
- Recent experience within the Design and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable solutions.
- Cloud Computing
- Server/Datacenter virtualization
- Information Security
- Enterprise wide Architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards etc
- Developing Foundational reusable technology components
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Architecture Certification: TOGAF, ARCHIMATE, ZACHMAN, etc.
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula
Phone: (678) 890-5105