Linux Systems Administrator
Palo Alto Palo Alto, CA 94304
Job Title: Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Our Client:
The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
- Run all Micro services bare metal Prod Datacenters
- Drive the setup of new Datacenters
- Make sure all prod machines are up-to-date. Apply patches as necessary.
- Respond to critical prod issues related to hosts
- Automate server tasks using Ansible and shell scripts
- Expert level knowledge of Linux system administration on multiple Linux flavors (At least on RHEL and Ubuntu)
- Hands on experience on modern DC setup
- Hands on experience on PXE booting servers
- Exposure to public cloud environments like AWS/Azure is preferred
- Prior experience with Ansible
- Expert level bash and/or Python scripting
- The right candidate should have systems administration experience in Linux environments and proficient in tasks such as bash and/or python scripting, troubleshooting file and directory permissions, analyzing log files.
- Should have experience with one or more of the following Linux distributions: RHEL, or Ubuntu.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity.
- Interview will be phone followed by onsite.
- Position is onsite at Palo Alto
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Liam : Liamr@askstaffing.com 415-226-0201