Live Streaming Operator
Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Job Title: Live Streaming Operator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94087
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Work with the Streaming Producer and Broadcast Systems Engineer to configure, setup, run and monitor encoded live streams.
- Schedule and test streams on multiple platforms including clientLive.
- Author detailed reports that outline viewer behavior and experience from multiple platforms including: client Live, Microsoft Teams, YouTube Live, Intercall, Wowza Cloud, On24, Panopto and Livestream.
- Troubleshoot stream issues with vendors and Broadcast Systems Engineers.
- Administer settings in Elemental Live, Teradek and Haivision encoders.
- 1+ year of live streaming or webcasting experience.
- Experience using video and audio web encoding appliances with HLS and Flash.
- 1+ year creating streaming profiles, and live player embeds.
- Experience developing, automating and implementing live streaming processes and workflows.
- Experience in live video delivery with multiple Content Delivery Networks.
- Network IP protocol knowledge including http, rtmp and rtsp.
- Examples of previous ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines in a live environment, work independently and manage simultaneous streams and encodes.
- Video Conferencing and BlueJeans experience.
- Evidence of implementation of interactive stream delivery to multiple devices and platforms.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; Direct: 415-200-4129