Loan Closer - Finance
Glen Allen, Virginia, US - 23059 Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title: Loan Closer - Finance
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia, US - 23059
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 + Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings
- The person in this role is responsible for preparing and reviewing documents for all loan types - mortgages, credit cards, and loans collateralize by securities.
- Responsible to organize and prioritize workflow and to coordinate the work of others.
- Support with document preparation for loans and update rate changes on various loan systems.
- Maintain accounts on various systems, create new loan checklists, board new loans on various loan systems and monitor daily loan transaction reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly billing, PeopleSoft journals. vehicle title tracking, insurance tracking reports and monitor daily collateral analysis reports.
- Coordinate with portfolio managers, custody agents, applicants, clients, staff and third parties - attorney, closing agents, vendors to answer questions and resolve issues.
- performs quality control of loan documentation and create mortgage loan documentation on laser pro.
- Support GL outages, recovery payment tracking and process non-post items.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of relevant work experience in credit card, mortgage, and security loan processing.
- Should have knowledge of mortgage loan documentation, lending compliance regulations - Reg. Z, RESPA, Truth in Lending, Reg. B, HMDA, compliance in a banking environment.
- knowledge of procedures, products, activities of assigned area, loan and revolving credit documentation are highly preferred.
- Ability on accurately proofread documents.
- Should have strong communicate skills in both - oral and written and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (or analysis).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter