Boston Boston, MA 02101
Job Title: Loan IQ
Location: Boston, MA - 02101
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- At least 12 years of IT experience with minimum 5 years of Loan IQ functional and Technical Experience
- Should have architected and led at least 1 Loan IQ upgrade/implementation program and preferably worked with Loan IQ version 7.x & above.
- Experience in Loan IQ conversion from other legacy applications such as AFS, ACBS etc.
- Expertise with Finastra Loan IQ product APIs along with hands on experience with SDK tool kit.
- Expert understanding of Loan IQ Data Model
- Excellent knowledge of the Loan IQ Batch Execution Framework
- Expertise in Loan IQ table maintenance
- Experience in Loan IQ Datanet reporting package
- Prior experience of commercial lending domain and origination/servicing of syndicated and bilateral deals in Loan IQ is a must
- In depth understanding of Loan IQ product capabilities.
- Must have experience in software architectural design and participated in Technology stack selection.
- Must have strong multifaceted expertise with experience delivering enterprise-level applications
- Experience in DevOps, Project and Product management.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve results
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jeff @ email@example.com