Loan Purchase Specialist - HMDA
Irving Irving, TN 75039
Job Title Loan Purchase Specialist - HMDA
Location Irving, TX - 75039
Duration 3 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Review and audit loan documents for compliance and accuracy by determining loan eligibility to HDMA regulations, Agency, State and Federal guidelines and company laws and policies.
- The person will the primary liaison to the correspondent lender and the multiple teams reviewing and placing conditions on loans by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance.
- Responsible for verifying the valid items and to make sure that the stipulations are met in order to purchase and service loans.
- Analyze closed loans delivered for purchase to the client’s correspondent department.
- Assist with the clearing of investor requirements and requests by preventing and resolving issues.
Two years or more experience in the mortgage industry is required.
Attention to detail in reviewing signed documents.
Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office.
College Degree is a good to have.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa: email@example.com - 678-250-9926
Ruby: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2897