Loan Servicing Specialist - SBA Processing
Warwick Warwick, RI 02886
Job Title : Loan Servicing Specialist - SBA Processing
Location : Warwick, RI - 02886
Duration : 7 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for processing of small business loans and/or applications in accordance with business banking operations procedures.
- Should work with sales partners, customers, legal, and third parties to clear all pre-closing conditions associated with a credit approval.
- Draft and/or review of loan closing documentation.
- responsible for entering data into the system, data modification and review.
- Should request the necessary supporting loan documentation to complete application or servicing process.
- Should assist with the transfer of credits, supporting the establishment, and maintenance of virtual credit files and the overall preparation of a file for underwriting.
- Responsible for processing commercial credit in support of underwriting during their origination and the ongoing portfolio management activities.
Skills and Experience :
- Should have 1-5 years of relevant business experience with minimum 3 years in banking and/or financial services.
- Should have over 2 years of experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Should have prior work experience in a business/commercial lending environment with knowledge of customary products, practices and policies.
- Should have knowledge of SBA processing, real estate secured lending, typical commercial loan documentation, financial statements and due diligence.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8579
Cindy : email@example.com - 678-250-9927