Local Service Coordinator
Tyler Tyler , TX 75703
Job Title: Local Service Coordinator
Location: Tyler TX - 75703
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Responsible for providing local branch support for intra-day activities and escalations within the branch to ensure quality customer service experiences and prompt resolution to customer issues.
- Cultivates and maintains on-going Customer, Branch, and Contact Center relationships. Collaborates with various field and corporate departments to resolve challenging customer issues.
- Reports to the Branch Manager.
- Provides support for escalated customer issues by ensuring prompt answering of transferred phone calls from the contact centers.
- Provides support for technicians needing assistance with shifting appointments and/or making other modifications to customer accounts
- Assist branch leadership with scheduling issues and communicate changes to the customer. Includes managing intraday schedule changes and Pest Control new sales.
- Proactively resolve Customer Follow-up Requests submitted from the contact center.
- Monitors the Customer Incident Response Tool (CIRT) queue for 5-Star and NPS survey low scores and addresses each accordingly
- Process manual tickets approved by the Service Manager
- Review and resolve both PC & TC cancel requests
- Post NPS Surveys
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years clerical or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and written instructions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present information to customers & field workforce.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft teams
- Experience with AS400 software preferred but not required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Anjali @ email@example.com 972-474-6777