Logistics Coordinator – Entry Level
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title : Logistics Coordinator – Entry Level
Location : Chicago, IL - 60601
Duration : 6 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Looking for someone for a coordinator role to schedule all the logistics for the training program, pull reports from workday, essentially helping them run all those programs.
- They have project plans for all their programs - should be able to help the manager out on those.
- Ideally looking for someone with good admin skills, someone who is proactive.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a high school diploma.
- Should have 2- 3 years of experience.
- Should have basic administrative skills (typing, reporting, document and office organization, calendar management).
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577