Denver Denver, CO 80014
Job Title: MDM Developer
Location: Denver, CO - 80014
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- At least 5 years IT experience 3 Plus years of work experience on Informatica Powercenter, Data integration and MDM
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and configuring Informatica Powercenter 10.x, 9.x
- Ability to seamlessly extract, validate data from varied sources
- Design and implement complex transformations (Aggregator, Expression, lookup etc)
- Ability to design and devlop router transformation Stage the data and load the data in different types of data stores.
- Integrating the ETL components with MDM hub Configuring database connections Creating reusable sessions Running and monitoring workflows
- Very good knowledge on SQL/PL SQL. Exposure to Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manufacturing Domain is a plus Exposure to Cloud is a plus Hands on Agile, TDD, Iterative management.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
- Ability to work with onshore, offshore and Onshore teams
- Qualifications: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent. Masters of Science in Computer or related field is a Plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570