MDM Support Engineer
Boise Boise, ID 83701
Job Title: MDM Support Engineer
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Location: Boise, ID - 83701
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Enterprise Mobility Support Engineer provides day-to-day technical support for installation, configuration, restrictions, deployment of mobile products, and applications that are managed via Enterprise MDM product.
- Demonstrates expertise as a mobile administrator.
- Responsible for following Change Management requirements as required for deployment and project implementation.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of iOS and Android OS features and capabilities.
- Responsible for working with peers and IT management on the analysis of issues and root cause analysis while providing management updates.
- Responsible for all support and turn over documentation for Enterprise Mobility projects.
- Provides on-call support as necessary for infrastructure and enterprise wide mobility issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned including special projects, reports, presentations in team meetings, and completion of management reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Enterprise-grade mobile device management administrator
- Monitors mobile infrastructure environments for stability, provides phone based mobile device, application, and end user support for issue and incident management.
- Management of Apple and Android-based devices in an enterprise environment
- Document configurations and designs of mobile solutions
- Write training documents for end users
- Provide a second level support for all mobile related escalations
- Track trouble ticket trends and report these trends to IT management team
- Plan, direct, and oversee special projects that may be assigned
- Mentors team members on mobility processes and environmental change
- Continual research on mobile device technologies covering both hardware and software platforms
- Take all steps to troubleshoot issues reported to them and resolve or escalate to the appropriate contact
- Communicate and collaborate with all team members keeping the team informed (resolution of ongoing issues) and sharing information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and present to senior levels of the organization
- Understand of technologies like Active Directory, Apple Configurator, Android for Work, and Apple DEP
- Familiarity with Mobile security and cellular device support of IOS and Android
- Experience with MDM solutions e.g MobileIron, Airwatch, Xenmobile, Intune, MaaS360
- Experience in managing metrics with a solid understanding of SLAs
- Ability to stay current with technology and trends
- Wireless & Broadband networking troubleshooting, concepts and principals
- Ability to work with international teams across multiple initiatives that span various lines of business, geographic borders, time zones, and cultures
- Experience configuring and deploying android / iOS based mobile devices
- Prioritization skills – proactivity with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
- Associate or bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science, Job related certifications may be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience in Mobile MDM Administration
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ email@example.com ; 732-307-9852