MSP Program Professional
Seattle Seattle, WA 00000
Job title: MSP Program Professional
Location: Seattle. WA
Duration: Direct Hire
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- Business Savvy/ Understands Operations and Sales within a MSP.
- Good Personality and communication skills.
- Willingness to put in extra effort to go the extra mile.
- Leadership Qualities and be able to communicate effectively with Client Executives when needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience working for a MSP and or Staffing Agency where they have managed multiple MSP accounts and understand how a MSP works.
- Proven success record of working for a MSP and or Staffing Agency where they have grown the MSP account year over year.
- Qualify the resumes being submitted, work with the managers to get right information to help get feedback and fill the requirements that are open.
- Help Manage the current suppliers on submittals, shortlisting, setting up interviews,
- Hold spotlight calls where they will lead the conversation with all the suppliers.
- Talk to new managers, explain the MSP program and bring in new business to help grow the account. “Where Business Savvy Comes In”
- Be able to assist in Quarterly Business Reviews with Suppliers
Major Plus to Have:
- Not required but if they have a background or good understanding of Pharma and or Life Sciences knowledge in the Seattle area.
- Worked at a Pharma or Life Sciences MSP Program.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Stella @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9873.