Machine Operator III
College Park Georgia College Park , GA 30337
Job Title: Machine Operator III
Location: College Park Georgia - 30337
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The opportunity Primary job duties will include but not limited to safely perform a wide range of tasks supporting the manufacturing areas, production, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with all safety regulations.
- Possess excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to read a tape measure, have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend and kneel thorough the entire shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent –
Must have Machine Operator experience in a high volume manufacturing setting.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter