Mainf rame CICS and MQ
Frisco Frisco, TX 75033
Job Title: Mainframe CICS and M Q
Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: FTE/TP
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Minimum 10 to 20 Yea rs of Experience.
- Scope of Work
- The scope of effort includes all items identified below. The candidate needs to have an Expert level working knowledge of the Mainframe CICS and M Q. Expert knowledge on tools identified within. Engineering & Arch, problem determination capabilities.
- In support of the task, the candidate shall perform the activities such as those described within.
Work Experience Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Functional experience is required with the following technologies:
- Drive architecture road map, reference architecture and standard efforts. Provide leadership in all technical aspects of assigned projects, programs and portfolios
- Architect complex end·to end solutions across distributed, host and business intelligence environments.
- Responsible for CICS and MQ product sets on zSeries platforms including: Installation, maintenance, and administration of M Q and CICS software. Manage deployments of maintenance releases, red alerts, and emergency maintenance.
- Conduct software proof of concept and product evaluations. Serve as Point of Contact for Vendor relationships and engagement
- Maintain standards and best practices documentation. Support for highly available, sysplexed M Q and CICS environments on zSeries.
- Experience with implementing, and supporting M Q shared queues and MQ cluster configurations. Experience with acs advanced features and functionality (CPSM , LOGR,
- Web Services, SSL) and ability to collaborate with application developers on application design.
- Support for application development and testing. and for the analysis and resolution of problems with the MQ and CICS product sets, in both production and non production environments Design and develop exits and other facilities to enhanee MQ
- Infrastructure (requires MQI and Cor Assembler coding experience) Performance analysis and tuning skills
- Support infrastructure for the MQ and CICS product set, including Automation, Change Collaborate with the CICS Production Support team on problem and incident management, disaster recovery, sustained resiliency, LOB testing events, and capacity planning requirements as needed .
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mukesh @ firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 678-785-3381