Mainframe Capacity and Performance Support
Mahwah Mahwah, NJ 07430
Job Title: Mainframe Capacity and Performance Support
Location: Mahwah, NJ – 07430
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Convert business requirements into WLM goals for optimum performance and capacity resource goals
- Assume responsibility for UPS support tool for IntelliMagic services
- Perform technical support for collaboratively or solely for application and system support staff for all mainframe components and tasks.
- Process work requests via UPS Appian or team manager requests as needed.
- Perform installations of weekly updates for WLM policies; Started Tasks & performance attributes according to vendor recommendations
- Support and tuning of the development and production environments to ensure healthy practices, tuning and performance benchmarking.
- Provide technical support during System, Production, User Acceptance and Implementation testing to analyze and resolve defects
- Monitor the systems for defined SLA/SLO adherence, mitigation of performance concerns
- Participate in strategy sessions as needed
- Familiarity with ThruPut Manager software architecture and batch routing techniques for customer solutions
- Familiarity with gathering processing and analyzing SMF data for performance and capacity support
- Experience with MXG and SAS PDB processing
- Familiarity SAS / ITRM on mainframe & open systems platform
- Familiarity with tools related to performance and tuning such as: RMF; Omegamon, TEPS; IntelliMagic
- Experience with WLM policy architecture and administration
- System programming background with the understanding of mainframe architecture and application environment capacity and performance support.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377