Baltimore Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD - 21201
Duration: 12 Months
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Individuals that possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience with at least one of the following, in a large scale environment with 10,000 users or more.
- MVS Systems programming experience and most recent experience must have occurred within the past year
- Systems programming, installation, configuration, customization and maintenance of z/OS and the supporting programs, utilizing SMP/E, TSO/E, and JES2. This includes disaster recovery
- Systems programming of z/OS and z/Series hardware definitions, using HCD in an LPAR environment.
- Implementing and supporting DFSMS/DFHSM storage management system.
- Z/OS dump reading and analysis.
- Diagnosing performance problems in WebSphere MQ for z/OS and then tuning subsystem.
- Diagnosing performance problems with the Virtual Tape System (VTS) and then tuning the system.
- Install, configure, and maintain the WebSphere MQ messaging software.
- Install, customize, and maintain third-party software products, the Storage Management Subsystem (SMS) software and the CA-TLMS tape management software.
- Install, maintain and use the CA-Top Secret security software and the TMON monitoring tool for WebSphere MQ.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916