Fri sco Frisco, TX 75033
Job Title: Mainframe Host –Networking
Location: Frisco, TX
Duration: Contract 6 Months/FT
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Mainframe Network Senior Consultant
- Mainframe Host Networking
- VTAM,TCPIP, Connect direct , FTP, SFTP,
- Minimum 10 to 20 Years of Experience.
Scope of Work:
- The scope of effort includes all items identified below. The candidate needs to have a good level
- working knowledge of the Mainframe z/OS and Network identified within.
- In support of the task, the candidate shall perform the activities such as those described within.
Work Experience Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Drive architecture roadmap, reference architecture and standard efforts. Provide leadership in all technical aspects of assigned projects, programs and portfolios
- Architect complex end-to-end solutions across distributed, host and business intelligence environments
- Functional experience is required with the following technologies
- Configuration and administration of IBM z/OS mainframe network software.
- Configuration and administration of network related 3rd party system software.
- Provision of technical support for Mainframe Networking issues during the normal working
- day and out of hours on call support.
- Act as a Mainframe Networking resource for internal and external projects.
- Monitor the performance of mainframe networking components and instigate remedial action.
- Production of clear technical documentation as appropriate
- Compliance with all local, regional global and regulatory policies, processes and procedures. Requirements:
- Experienced technician with basic skills in most and more advanced skills in some of the
- TCP/IP and associated products/protocols
- SNA, VTAM , APPN/Enterprise Extender
- Connect Direct and other file transfer products
- Session Management products eg.TPX,Teleview, CL/Supersession o Network Management products eg. NETVIEW, Netmaster/rCPIP
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mukesh: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 678-785-3381