Columbus, Indiana, US - 47202 Columbus, IN 47202
Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Columbus, Indiana, US - 47202
Job Type: Direct Hire
Duration: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 50,000 team members supporting customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution for multiple operating machines within a corrugated manufacturing environment.
- This will be a 2nd shift position and will require overtime and weekend work.
How You Will Impact Client:
- Provide mechanical and electrical support to converting and corrugator facilities, including troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems.
- Utilize JDE work order system to ensure job priority and efficient utilization of maintenance services.
- Prioritize non-emergency and break-in work order requests to address safety and production needs.
- Follow planned work order backlog according to facility guidelines and utilize to schedule daily and weekly work list.
- Develop hands-on knowledge and expertise of production equipment, parts, functions and processes through observation and engaging with employees on the production floor.
- Serve as a critical member to the Operating department team, representing the interest of the group in all work activities both internal and external to the facility.
- Partner with Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Supervisors to review work requests and determine feasibility and safety controls for work to be performed.
What You Need To Succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman Electrician License or equivalent training/experience required.
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- Knowledge of Arc Flash and other OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations.
- Knowledge of plc programming, drives, electrical distributions systems PLC and AC/DC drives experience a plus.
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Must be proficient at Welding.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must provide their own tools and toolbox.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing environment - Corrugator/Converting equipment experience a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter