Maintenance Mechanic I
Ft Worth Fort Worth, TX 76134
Job Title : Maintenance Mechanic I
Location: Ft Worth, TX - 76134
Duration: Perminant Job
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems,
- including the plant’s main power supply system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities depending upon area of assignment including performing basic trade activities such as electrical, plumbing and carpentry work.
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting element is inclusive of Three Phase Motors,.
- Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services; and replaces and repairs wiring as needed (including computer cable).
- Consults with Maintenance Manager, as needed, on electrical system issues; and,as assigned, serves in a project coordination role monitoring the activities of outside contractors.
- Maintains and repairs a variety of hand and power tools ensuing they are in safe and efficient working order.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or another member of the leadership team.
- Conveyor systems
- Changing belts, chains, sprockets on equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge 480 V and below
- Able to read prints
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Air valves, solenoids replacement
- To successfully qualify for this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Must demonstrate ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ross @ email@example.com - 402-518-3275