Maintenance Mechanic II
Bowling Green, Kentucky, US - 42101 Bowling Green, KY 42101
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic II
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky, US - 42101
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client : Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- 3rd Shift 11p-7a; There Will Be Training On 1st Shift For Several Weeks
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting, and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
- The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
- Must be educationally certified through a tech or trade school beyond High School
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical, & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with all safety regulations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter