Maintenance Mechanic II
Denver Denver, CO 80216
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic II
Location: Denver Colorado - 80216
Duration: 4 Month contract to hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Maintenance Mechanic will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, corrective and routine maintenance tasks.
- They will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness.
- All tasks will be performed while supporting the safety policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other Duties May Be Assigned:
- Repair, maintain, and perform preventative maintenance on plant machinery and equipment such as balers, conveyors, screens, compressors, and rolling stock.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments, with appropriate documentation.
- Properly use welders, drill press, grinder, hand tools and other metal working equipment.
- Fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment.
- Must have effective communication skills to support the ordering of equipment parts, repair, and maintenance.
- Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
- Insures safety is the priority in all maintenance and operational activities.
- Education and Pertinent/Proven Experience.
- The minimum requirements for education and experience are listed below.
- Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and basic electrical repair.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
- Ability to successfully complete NFPA70E certification.
- Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate are an asset.
- Experience in the operation of a reclamation plant is an asset. Schedule:
- Must be willing to work a changing shift schedule, on a rotating weekend, and on call.
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research required as well as alternative parts and suppliers.
- Also to document the inventory, use, ordering and replacement of equipment spare parts.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations up to 30 feet.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is regularly exposed to dusty conditions, confined spaces, high noise environments, and outside weather in all conditions.
- Client does not permit any Contract Employee to operate motor vehicles. 3-5 years of experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 972-474-6777