Hillside Hillside, IL 60162
Job Title: Maintenance Tech
Location: Hillside, IL - 60162
Duration: Perm Job
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Manager is looking for more mechanical experience than electrical; only basic electrical needed. There is no programming involved. Need a tech who is willing to "get their hands dirty" !
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
- The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
- Looking for a jack of all trades to include mechanical, electrical, hydraulics/pneumatics. Welding is a plus
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- 2-3 years of Industrial Manufacturing Experience.
- Good understanding of basic electricity and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
Steel Toe Shoes Required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ email@example.com; 402-518-3275