Maintenance Technician / Electrician
Aurora Aurora, IL 60505
Job Title: Maintenance Technician / Electrician
Location: Aurora, Illinois - 60505
Duration: Direct Hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Maintenance Technician / Electrician
- Shift Requirement: Able to work 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift & On Call The pay rate is from $24.44 to $30.27 per hour depending on experience and certifications.
- Experienced with 480 VAC, 3 phases along with lower voltages.
- Able to trouble shoot and repair semi-automated production equipment.
- Experience with trouble shooting and PM of large DC and AC motors.
- Able to use electrical test equipment including volt meter, amprobe and megger.
- Familiar with National Electrical Code and other local safety codes.
- Able to read and interpret English blue prints and equipment technical manuals.
- Able to perform electrical construction projects and repair.
- Able to perform maintenance mechanic work.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to push and pull up to 50lbs
- Able to tolerate extreme heat and cold
- Able to stand most of the day
- Able to walk, bend, turn, and squat throughout the day
- Able to work around strong odors (chemicals, paper)
- Able to wear personal protective equipment for eyes, head, face, feet, hands, or full body
- Able to work overtime (up to 12 hours).
- Able to work on Weekends.
In addition, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Electrician/Mechanic training diplomas or certifications
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Machine Operator experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a Plus (highly preferred)
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a background check and drug screen
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; 702-827-0376