Maintenance Technician - IV 3rd shift
West Chester West Chester, OH 45069
Job Title: Maintenance Technician - IV 3rd shift
Location: West Chester OH 45069
Duration: Perm Job
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The most advanced level in the Maintenance Technician series.
- This position is responsible for leading, oversee and guide the most complex and difficult tasks that are assigned to Maintenance technician I, II and Ill's who are responsible for performing a variety of skilled mechanical work in maintenance, installation, testing, troubleshooting, and repair of equipment while providing hands on assistance as well.
- They will also perform highly skilled mechanical and electrical work under the general supervision of the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Maintenance IV's will have a strong working knowledge and ability to perform all task as specified within title Maintenance Technician I, II and Ill position descriptions in addition to those specified within this description.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Understanding and demonstrating the behavior that the safety of yourself and other coworkers is paramount and is the# 1 priority here at Client.
- Lead, plan and review the work of persons in the Maintenance I, II, and Ill riles that are responsible for performing mechanical and/or electrical duties in the maintenance, repair, inspection , testing, and installation of mechanical/electrical equipment including structural.
- Observe or listen to machinery or equipment operation in order to detect and identify malfunction.
- Develop, design or create new applications, ideas, systems or products; including artistic contributions.
- Identify educational needs of others, develop educational or training programs or classes and teach or instruct others.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and by utilizing the skills of coaching and mentoring help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Install electronic power, communication, control or security equipment or systems.
- Repair computer controlled manufacturing systems.
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups or technical systems or process related topics.
- Interpret, explain and enforce department policies and procedures to reach full and accurate understanding.
- Troubleshoot advanced electrical circuits.
- Operate various tools, instruments and equipment used in the testing and repairs of mechanical equipment.
- Fabricate, assemble, and disassemble manufactured products by hand.
- Use acetylene welding/cutting torch and combination welding procedures.
- Use tube bending equipment.
- Use electrical or electronic devices or equipment.
- Operate hoist, winch or hydraulic boom.
- Establish long range objectives that specify the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Operate with advanced skill hand tools both powered and manual.
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools such as a drill press, lathe and/or welding equipment.
- Operate maintenance vehicles including aerial lifts, personnel transport vehicles and forklifts.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Overtime is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Employees in this position will provide technical guidance to person in Maintenance Technician I, II and Ill roles.
- However, this position does not have any supervisor responsibilities.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com; 972-474-6777