Chesterfield Missouri Chesterfield , MO 63005
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Chesterfield Missouri - 63005
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems, including the plant’s main power supply system.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following.
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities depending upon area of assignment including performing basic trade activities such as electrical, plumbing and carpentry work.
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting element is inclusive of
- Three Phase Motors and Programmable Logical Controls (PLC) applications.
- Must have a working knowledge of relay logic and be capable of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLC’s in the production equipment.
- Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services; and replaces and repairs wiring as needed (including computer cable).
- Consults with the Maintenance Manager, as needed, on electrical system issues; and, as assigned, serves in a project coordination role monitoring the activities of outside contractors.
- Maintains and repairs a variety of hand and power tools ensuring they are in safe and efficient working order.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or another member of the leadership team.
- To successfully qualify for this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Must demonstrate ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter