Fridley Fridley, MN 55432
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Fridley Minnesota - 55432
Duration: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Troubleshoot, repair and maintain packaging equipment. Maintain building and grounds. Skills you would develop in this career include: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding/fabrication, boiler operation, relay logic, PLC's and more!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules in accordance with company policies.
- Communicate well with Supervision and co-workers
- Troubleshoot and repair packaging equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties.
- Perform inventory management and controls.
- Maintain building and grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Applicants For This Position Must Be:
- Willing to work 2nd (3pm-11pm), or 3rd (11pm-7am), shift.
- Willing to work mandatory overtime, 10-12 hour shifts and weekends, as needed
Previous Work Experience:
- Ability to pass Mechanic Aptitude test.
- Background in welding, pipe fitting, pneumatic controls, air compressors, fabrication, hydraulic systems, maintenance of gas/oil boiler, and troubleshooting is highly desired.
- Must obtain Special Boiler's License within first 3 months of employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to climb into and around tight quarters of machines.
- Able to lift up to 50#'s regularly.
- Able to lift and move up to 10#'s frequently.
- Able to withstand prolonged exposure to high heat and humidity indoors (during the summer months), and cold winter weather for outdoor facilities maintenance, as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in the English language.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com - 702-827-0376