Liberty, Missouri Liberty, MO 64068
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Liberty, Missouri - 64068
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems, including the plant’s main power supply system.
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting element is inclusive of Three Phase Motors and Programmable Logical Controls (PLC) applications.
- Must have a working knowledge of relay logic and be capable of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLC’s in the production equipment.
- Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
What We Offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurances and 401k.
- Client Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Military training and/or Technical School preferred
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC troubleshooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter