Brownstown Twp Brownstown Twp, MI 48183
Job Title: Maintenance Technicians
Location: Brownstown Twp, Michigan, US - 48183
Job Type: Direct Hire
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Shift: 2nd Shift (3:30PM-2:00AM)
- (a little bit of Electrical knowledge preferable)
- Performs mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance of production equipment, i.e. corrugator, die cut or flexo machines.
- Uses rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments accurately.
- Prepares and operates machine tools such as grinders, and drill presses to repair or fabricate machine parts and/or fixtures.
- Troubleshoots electric and electronic problems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical components.
- Troubleshoots motors, pumps, compressors and any other systems in the plant.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Maintains accurate maintenance records.
- Operates scissors and forklifts.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in manufacturing/warehouse or mechanical environment preferred
- Proficient in reading blueprints and schematics
- Strong technical knowledge of general mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow established process and procedures
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend or walk consistently
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter