Manager, Web Analytics
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title : Manager, Web Analytics
Location : San Francisco, CA - 94103
Duration : 12+ Months
About Client: Our client is an American company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression. They are highly specialized in audio and Video equipment and technology. They located in multiple location and supporting and different projects which will provide great support in Cinema and production industry.
As a company that is transitioning from a product company to an experiences company, the Digital Marketing & Consumer Experience (DMCX) Team is driving social media and digital marketing initiatives to put client in direct contact with consumers. These initiatives require a data-driven expert in e-commerce web analytics to develop a robust measurement and reporting approach. We are looking for someone who is customer-obsessed and passionate about how to leverage the e-commerce data to impact customers at all stages of their journey. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker, with a high level of curiosity and drive to uncover meaningful and actionable insights. This role is a critical part of evolving how we reach and engage consumers and provide the best possible user experience, elevating ckient's direct interactions and engagements with current and potential customers.
- Function as a subject-matter expert on KPI and benchmarks for web analytics to provide actionable insights that will inform site development, UI/UX
- Leverage CX tools to monitor & report on client.com and subdomains
- Going beyond the basic data to provide meaningful benchmarks, ‘metrics that matter,’ to be used for A/B testing and optimization
- Craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Work in close partnership with the client marketing teams to optimize site engagement and performance
- Manage partner relationships with all relevant vendors and help audit these relationships
- 5-7 years of overall web analytics at large agency and/or client-side at a large company
- Highly proficient in online marketing and web analytics tools (e.g., GA 360, Ominture), site optimization tools, CX platform analytics tools (e.g., Foresee, Opinionlab, UserTesting, Hotjar)
- Expert knowledge of Google Tag Manager (generating tags, implementing tags, tag tracking)
- A proven understanding of web analytics best practices (e.g., KPI, benchmarks)
- Expertise in e-commerce web analytics, including e-com backend (e.g., Shopify), to understand and optimize consumer path to and through purchase funnel
- Ability to connect web/e-commerce data to performance data from all of digital campaigns elements to piece together a more holistic story about consumer journey
- A proven track record of overseeing site testing from a consumer/customer perspective including methodology, measurement of success, etc.
- Strong Excel and database management (e.g., SAS, SQL, SPSS) analytics tools experience
- A track-record of translating data into compelling stories for stakeholders with differing levels of experience
- A data-driven mind who can foster rigor and discipline in all that we do, to help drive consumer engagement
- Ability to build plans cross functionally working with content teams, digital and social teams to drive effective outcomes and inform business decisions
- Proven experience using social listening tools (e.g., Netbase, Sprinklr, Radian6) as well as reporting analytics across different media channels and media types (e.g., Display, Search, Social, programmatic)
- Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that’s known for speed, agility
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ganesh: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8573
Newton: email@example.com - 415 903 5214