Burbank, California, US - 91504 Burbank, CA 91504
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Burbank, California, US - 91504
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Plans, designs, and implements manufacturing processes and improvements in a Hydro-Mechanical factory.
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and workforce utilization.
- Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specifications and needs.
- Analyze manufacturing process flows continually for improvement of safety, quality, cost reduction, and throughput
- Partner with Sustaining Engineering to improve manufacturability of products and collaborate with configuration management for the timely release of required documents
- Consult with vendors in evaluating solutions for meeting product specifications and quality standards and specifications.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment and processes that are negatively impacting ability to achieve defined KPIs
- Train and certify equipment operators
- Sit on the Material Review board, assess and disposition non-conformances, conduct failure analysis, root cause analysis, and provide corrective action
- Review new designs and provide Design for Manufacturing input to Design Engineering
- Develop process documentation for New assembly and test processes and existing product
- Evaluate and justify the purchase of new capital equipment
- Qualify, document, and implement new process equipment
- Must be a US Person under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to be eligible.
Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, or Science area of study required
- 4-8 years of experience in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment in areas: (at least 3 years in mechanical assembly, machining, grinding, lapping with fine tolerance parts experience)
- Strong communication, organizational and oral presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft/PC applications (e.g. MS Excel, MS Office, MS Access, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior
- SolidWorks and Unigraphics NX capabilities strongly preferred for Mechanical manufacturing areas
- Process planning for Products with various manufacturing processors, preferred
- Lean, Continuous Improvement, and/or Operational Excellence experience preferred
- Project management capabilities preferred
- Technical writing skills preferred
- Tolerance & Stack-Up Analysis (must)
- GD&T (must)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vincent Gandra