Raynham Raynham, MA 02767
Job Title: Manufacturing engineer
Location: Raynham, MA - 02767
Duration : 6 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering with a minimum of 14 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in Engineering with 10 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Collaborating with R&D Engineers in developing new product designs within a cross-functional team environment, specifically to develop innovative manufacturing solutions for Spinal implantable devices and reusable instruments
- Responsible for establishing the relationship between product design features & the selected methods required to manufacture the product
- Provide detailed assessments and critical Design for manufacturing review of engineering designs/drawings of components and assemblies
- Assess the design intent, manufacturability, proper dimensioning and tolerancing of components and assemblies to allow product to transition into the manufacturing environment
- Support the design of functional gages to support the product inspection when required.
- Manage the manufacturing of prototypes used in NPD, including selecting the most appropriate prototype methods and executing prototype development to support new product design trials
- Complete financial estimates of component and assembly Cost of Goods Sold. Provide analysis and recommendations for feature and manufacturing cost tradeoffs during the design phase of new products
- Develop comprehensive, cost effective manufacturing strategies, including supplier selection, to drive product team decisions on sourcing to achieve cost and time targets.
- Should address product launch needs from manufacturing through distribution.
- Must be highly innovative and have the ability to work across many different disciplines.
- Directly responsible for various validation activities required to bring a new product to market.
- Responsible for cycle time, customer service, quality, and cost improvements at contract vendors.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org