Manufacturing Lab Technician
Framingham, Massachusetts, US Framingham, MA 1701
Job Title: Manufacturing Lab Technician
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension
- Execution of development studies (fermenter cleaning, media preparation, seed expansion, fermenter operation, sampling and analysis, waste disposal) and maintaining thorough records in lab notebooks (80% time)
- Assisting with protocols, development reports and data packs (20% time).
- Flexible schedule with shift work is essential. Weekend work may be required.
- Basic technical writing and communication skills are desirable.
- You should have hands-on biological laboratory operations, adherence to safety and relevant quality standard procedures, and basic writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree in Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering Required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities