Bothell Washington, WA 98021
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Bothell, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- Performing logisitics operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records (electronic and paper).
- The ability to work well within a team environment with a focus on customer service in support of production activities.
- Completing documentation required by standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Performing tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems, and cGMP requirements.
- Completing training assignments to ensure the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
- Executing daily support operations including but not limited to materials kitting, cycle counts, materials stocking, materials movement and delivery, cryopreservation activities, general lab duties, logbook maintenance, equipment maintenance activities and electronic record execution and review.
- 6 months of experience in a regulated or GxP environment.
- Experience In The Following Preferred:
- Good documentation practices.
- Must have the ability to work assigned shift (Day, Night, Weekends and/or Holidays).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out TA Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee