Marketing/Comm Specialist 2 (Marketing, Communications, Training)
Washington Washington, DC 20008
Job Title: Marketing/Comm Specialist 2 (Marketing, Communications, Training)
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Looking for Marketing Specialist to help develop and execute marketing strategy, manage internal and external creative resources/agencies, oversee campaigns, and report on results with outcomes that include awareness, advocacy and adoption of clients business offerings.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of information and enterprise communications to employees, customers, stakeholders, and external audiences that may include consumers.
- Should manage the creation and delivery of marketing messages to targeted audiences including compelling value propositions and clear calls-to-action. Use a wide variety of digital and traditional channels to deliver content that advances desired business goals and outcomes.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Should have knowledge of principles and methods of promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods, especially digital marketing campaigns.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Fiona Rangu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 703-520-9658