Rhode Island Remote, RI 02895
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Rhode Island - 02895
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
You'll be part of a team focused on the development of Marketing solutions to help recruit qualified Pharmacy customers to participate in select clinical trial opportunities with external partners. The scope of communications will span across a full suite of Pharmacy owned assets and potentially paid media channels. The Manager will play a vital role in independently leading Marketing efforts, representing Marketing in regular working group meetings, and working cross-functionally to help ensure the Marketing strategies deliver the necessary business and consumer outcomes. This role will work closely with many cross-functional partners including insights, internal/external creative, finance, legal, privacy, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated, study-specific Marketing strategies across owned channels (ie. direct mail, email, SMS, call center scripts, etc.) and via paid, targeted, localized campaigns, as needed.
- Manage end-to-end content development, including but not limited to writing the Marketing brief, gaining stakeholder alignment, briefing internal/external Marketing teams, obtaining creative approval (internal medical/legal/privacy and third-party IRB), and implementation.
- Build an ongoing database of interested patients by driving awareness and engagement with digital recruitment platform(s).
- Create patient education tools for both clinical trials and specific trials.
- Manage work sent to internal and external agencies, including strategy, creative, and media.
- Serve as owner of patient understanding, insight, language and key messages.
- Set a measurement strategy to evaluate campaign success, and support optimization efforts.
- Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission.
- 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience.
- Superior project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams.
- Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury