Marketing Program/Function Manager -Mid
San Mateo, California San Mateo, CA 94404
Job Title: Marketing Program/Function Manager -Mid
Location: San Mateo, California
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- As a Partner Marketing Project Manager you are a key support system for the PlayStation Indies Partner Marketing team which delivers marketing and account support for indie-led third party publishers.
- You are responsible for building effective and positive relationships with our internal stakeholders and external vendors, ensuring tactical execution of the overall PlayStation Indies initiative.
- The PlayStation Indies’ mission is to ensure PlayStation is a trusted source for gamers to celebrate and learn about diverse and creative indies games.
- The role encompasses cross-functional communication with a key focus on prioritization, organization and critical thinking.
- You will deliver high-touch account and marketing support while working very closely with the SIEE-based Senior Marketing Manager to take on projects to help drive and execute marketing campaigns for the PlayStation Indies initiative.
- Manage the day to day campaign management of the overall indie program, including coordinating with internal BTL teams, external vendors and senior stakeholders
Job Requirements For A Successful Candidate:
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably within Marketing, PR or Project Management in entertainment, gaming or other creative industry – such as agency or client serving
- An interest in, and knowledge of, video games is preferred
- Highly computer, social media and technology literate including proficiency in MS Office and G Suite
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Olivia Gollipalli