Marketing Specialist I
Mission Mission, KS 66202
Job Title: Marketing Specialist I
Location: Mission, Kansas, US - 66202
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2-3 Months Potential For Extension
About Our Client: Client is a leader in vehicle re-marketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers and consumers. Client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Transforming the way the world buys, owns and sells cars.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Contact dealers over the phone who have requested information through marketing, sales and support channels, or who have been past prospects to determine their relative interests in Xtime solutions.
- The candidate understands and is capable of guiding prospects to schedule a product demo.
- Cold call dealership prospects to generate interest in schedule discussions, and product demos with the sales team.
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- Two (2) or more years of lead management or inside sales experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Outbound dialing and Dealership experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter