Marketing and Communications Program Manager
Boston Boston, MA 02101
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Program Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3+ Months contract to hire
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 29,000 employees worldwide. They have more than $2.4 trillion in lendable assets, and are the number 1 provider of US mutual fund custody and accounting services. They have a long history of strong, solid financial performance and leadership in developing the financial industry’s leading services and products.
- Marketing and Communications Program Manager really just needs to be a strong Program Manager, but any Marketing/Media experience would be a plus
- Marketing Communications and Corporate Functions Integrations
- Procurement, Technology, process integration
- Lots of stake holders, interacting with leads in each business unit
- Marketing and Communication
- Integration of processes from branding, media perspective
- Investor relations and internal communications Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience including project/program management experience.
- PMP Certification and/or consulting experience a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Raj Singh @ email@example.com; 617-297-9620