Material Optimization Specialist
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job title: Material Optimization Specialist
Location: Atlanta GA - 30328
Duration: 9 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Materials (Rollstock) Optimization Temporary serves as a liaison between the corrugated plants and the supply chain group.
- Their efforts are based largely around simulations of past and future scenarios, to present rollstock demand accordingly.
- Individuals in this role will possess functional knowledge of corrugated plant scheduling processes and functional use of the Kiwiplan Supply Chain Simulator (SCS).
- These individuals will work closely with Business Unit (BU) and plant teams to produce market intelligence (MI), simulate forecasted demand and upload said demand to supply chain.
- Having the in-depth understanding of plant level markets, tools and processes provide an excellent system analysis toward better optimizing rollstock skus.
- The Materials (Rollstock) Optimization Temporary will additionally interact with Materials Optimization Specialists assisting in the definition of functional requirements for the technical solutions to enable the processes.
- This role will collaborate with stakeholders from the plant level through supply chain to test proposed scenarios and generally improve the rollstock related forecasting and SKU matrices consistent with business strategies.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in multi-plant planning and/or mill supply chain roles desired
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus (French or Spanish)
- Works in a professional office.
- Must read, write, and speak the English language.
- Must have normal (or correction to normal) sight, hearing, and manual dexterity.
- Physical demands include standing, sitting, and walking.
- Travel requirements will vary based upon projects and initiatives.
- Routine travel to plants within the region and home office, expected (up to 10%), after training.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com ; fv972-474-6777