Mathematics College Graduates
Southfield, Michigan Southfield, MI 48076
Job Title: Mathematics College Graduates
Location: Southfield, Michigan - 48076
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with one of the leaders in Pension Administration Outsourcing!
- As a Pension Administration Analyst, you will be making a valuable difference every day to our high-profile client organizations. In this role you will perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans with minimal supervision and will assist with project work and other ad hoc client support services as requested.
- benefit consultants have deep experience working with organizations of all types and sizes.
- We’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use.
- We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
- In this role you will perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts and will assist with project work and other ad hoc client support services as requested.
- Perform with guidance from other team members, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, retiree and death admin processing, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
- Work cooperatively with other team members ( plan administrators, actuaries) to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
- Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design ( e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
- Follow and update documentation materials as directed
- Maintain complete and accurate work papers and audit trails
- Learn and use Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
- Serve as a contact with clients’ human resources personnel
- Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
- Be accountable to team members for agreements and commitments
Demonstrate the following:
- Seek out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things
- Ability to prioritize workload with help from project leaders
- Ability to effectively deliver on agreed upon deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments
- Solid mathematical, analytic and personal computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work overtime as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter