Bay Area Bay Area, CA 94016
Job Title: Mechanical Designer
Location: Bay Area, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Hands on experience in Structural design (Frames, Tooling and Fixture design)
- Hands on experience in Sheet metal and weldment design.
- Hands on experience in Machine Design and machine elements selection
- Capable to understand the high-level system requirement and providing workable solution
- Should work independently with minimal guidance
- Modeling and detailing is must
- Good understanding of GD&T
- Good Knowledge in Manufacturing process.
- Good experience in Creo
- Knowledge of Engineering Change Order (ECO) processes.
- Knowledge in Clean room and SEMI standards will be added advantage.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra@ firstname.lastname@example.org ; Direct: 678-250-9919