Franklin Lakes Franklin Lakes, NJ 07481
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ - 07481
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Engineer with good analytical and problem solving skills to work on Sustaining Engineering and New Product Development projects.
- Bachelor’s or higher education in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering/technology streams (Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Polymer Science / BioMedical)
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in design and development of Medical products, preferably in a regulated industry Medical Device.
- MUST have excellent communication skills(verbal, written, presentation & articulation), appropriate for varying levels of stakeholders.
- Knowledge in tolerance analysis of plastic components in molding and assembly is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, knowledge in product development/manufacturing process specifically in high volume molding & assembly operations prefered.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively, critical thinking and clearly communicate concepts, ideas, and knowledge to other individuals and teams.
- knowledge in fixture design & development and test method development, implementation and validation.
- Desirable experience with ISO requirements and GMP guidelines, FDA regulations, medical device design control, and manufacturing scale up processes.
- Good understanding of statistics and working knowledge of Minitab.
- knowledge of measurement system analysis and design verification for medical devices is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on MS projects, Excel and Word.
- Team member will support Design Verification, Sustaining Engineering & New Product Development projects and applies the best engineering practices and tools.
- Attending Weekly Status Review Meeting with stakeholders, shares the progress of various projects supported/led, keeps a track on the self-utilization.
- Maintains good rapport with business leaders, other internal functions, technical consultants, outside vendors, and other stakeholders to accomplish project objectives and be a strong team-player.
- Quality System accountability: Maintains all relevant Protocols, Procedures, Reports and Records to ensure strict compliance of R&D functional operation to meet the Quality System requirements.
- Supports the organization’s intellectual property strategy by documenting data and independent, unique and patentable ideas that result from experimentations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127