Job Title: Media Designer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months Long Term Contract
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 50,000 team members supporting customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Job Title: Video Services Contractor
- The Creative Services Video Specialist contractor will report to the Director, Communications Creative Services.
- The ideal candidate is studying or has studied digital communications, film or video production with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- This role will consist of several projects supporting internal teams across the enterprise.
- Assist Creative Services team with coordination of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop project scope and timeline
- Produce and edit video projects ranging from short social media and web pieces to long-form training and event coverage
- Capture high-quality video in multiple environments (corporate office, studio, manufacturing, outdoors)
- Coordinate asset review and organization (videos, photos, etc.)
- Follow company brand guidelines
- May require overnight travel up to 20%
Skills and Experience
- Ability to follow detailed safety guidelines in all environments
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly creative thinker
- Ability to pay close attention to details when capturing video, editing, communicating and delivering final outputs
- Proficient with operating and maintaining DSLR, digital cinema cameras and camcorders
- Proficient with supporting technology (audio, lighting, external recorders, etc.)
- Proficient on Apple hardware and operating systems
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge and good understanding of photography is preferred
- Knowledge and good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and solve problems
- Ability to successfully navigate and achieve results in a high-performing, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Reach Out To A Recruiter