Media Operations Technician
Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Job Title: Media Operations Technician
Location: Sunnyvale CA - 94087
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? We strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Provide pre, prod and post production support for meetings, conferences, classes and corporate-wide broadcasts.
- Provide user assistance and training with operation of multimedia systems.
- Daily interaction with staff, faculty and guests.
- Operation of production equipment in a live broadcast environment (Video Switcher, Video Router, Audio Console, Encoders, Cameras - Manned and Robotic, Lighting Console, Video Conferencing Codecs, A/V Playout).
- Operation of production equipment in a studio environment (Video Switch, Audio Console / Field Recorder, Cameras, Lighting).
- Basic post production editing tasks (Trims, cuts, transitions, bumpers, lower 3rds, audio mix / clean up, platform posting).
- Operate in the role of a grip, stagehand or PA depending on production needs.
- Assist with equipment setup and testing (Live and Studio).
- Assist with inventory management.
- Metrics tracking for all productions.
- Documentation and other administration on occasion.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours.
- Travel to other offices in the Bay Area, twice a month approx.
- Occasional global travel, twice per year approx.
- 4+ years of experience in a Live Production and or Studio Production environment operating production equipment (specific equipment listed below).
- 1+ years of post-production experience, editing, graphics, audio mixing, export and posting of content. (specific software listed below). BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to identify quick solutions, even in the most challenging of situations.
- Forward thinking and ability to understand the macro and micro perspectives of signal flow in the live and studio production environments.
- Thrive in fast paced and high-pressure environments.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project a courteous, professional attitude towards clients and other employees.
- Ability to receive and deliver open, honest and constructive feedback.
- Actively seek transformation and growth opportunities.
- Certified Technology Specialist Certification.
Preferred Equipment Experience (Or Similar):
- Video Switch: GrassValley Karrera, TriCaster 8000 / 460, BlackMagic ATEM
- Video Router: GrassValley NV920, Blackmagic 40/40
- Audio Console: Yamaha QL5, QL1, CL5
- Field Recorders: Video - Atomos Blade, Pix 270i / Audio - Zoom H4, H6
- Cameras & Controllers: Manned - Panasonic HDP2 (ENG), Sony F5, F55, FS7, Canon C300, / Robotic - Panasonic AWRP50NJ, Panasonic AHE-120 &130, Telemetrícs RCCP, GrassValley LDX C80
- Encoders: Hardware - Elemental Live, Teradek Cube & Bond, EEG HD492 (Captioning) / Software - Panopto, Wirecast
- Lighting: ETC Touch Panel - / Panels - Arri Skypanels, Astras, ETC Desire
- Video Conferencing: Cisco SX80 / 20
- Display: Video Wall - Planar / Projection - Epson g6000
- A/V Playout: Rohde & Schwarz Venice, Playback Pro, Soundplant, QLab
- Control Systems: Crestron
- Computer: Mac / PC
Preferred Software Experience (Or Similar):
- BlueJeans (MeetMe, Primetime)
- Skype (Business, Broadcast)
- West / Intercall
- Coriographer (CorioMaster software for Video Wall content)
- Adobe CC (Premiere, Photoshop)
- Pro Tools
- Office 365 / Google Docs
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127