Medical Field Service Engineer
Macon, Georgia, US Newark, NJ 31201
Job Title: Medical Field Service Engineer
Location: Macon, Georgia, US
Job Type: Full time
Duration: Full time
- Must have experience with the following: XRAY, CT, CATH LAB, MRI
- Technical and operations expert on at least one modality and may be proficient in multiple modalities.
- Fully qualified to perform assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, and calibrations of equipment.
- Works with high voltage circuits and radiation emitting equipment. Handles delicate and expensive equipment. Must be able to read and understand highly technical equipment operating and repair manuals. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical staff, students and physicians.
- Education: Q
- High School diploma and 8 or more years of servicing electrical equipment required. Associate’s degree or higher in Electrical or Biomedical Engineering or related field OR equivalent military Biomedical education and 4 plus years of experience in Radiology Imaging Service preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Name: Rohit Kumar