Messaging Support Analyst Consultant
Austin Austin, TX 73301
Job Title: Messaging Support Analyst Consultant
Location: Austin, TX - 73301
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Messaging Support Analyst Consultant
- Supports global messaging systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Including but not limited to Messaging, Office, and similar collaboration services. Must have knowledge and experience with Office 365 services, Exchange email systems, calendaring, Skype for business, Teams, Stream, Ironport Email/Web Security, SMTP, Outlook, Exchange 2013/2016, knowledge of Active Directory, Online Archiving, EOP, and integration with other systems. Knowledge of Office and Outlook mobile with experience in supporting these in an enterprise.
- Prefer someone who has base knowledge of Powershell, .Net, and scripting languages. Also experience with Office ProPlus, Win10, and Microsoft’s upgrade processes. Must know how to use Service Now or have familiarity with ticket handling systems. Base knowledge of ITIL standards a plus.
- This position demonstrates technical leadership in administration, and operation of IT systems technologies. The primary function of this position is to provide operational support of the Office 365 environment.
In summary, this position:
- Provides operational support of the Office 365 environment.
- Supports global messaging systems, database or utilities software.
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Helps implement new technology to reduce overall operational costs.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377