Overland Park Overland Park, KS 66013
Job Title: MicroStrategy Architect
Location: Overland Park, Kansas, US - 66013
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Years
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provide technical expertise in report development using MicroStrategy
- Design schema objects such as attributes, hierarchies, and transformations
- Create complex metrics, Conditional and Level metrics, and their use within a report context
- Develop dashboards with panels, selectors, and links
- Work in an agile environment. Articulate and negotiate alignment of project goals and contractual deliverables. Define, document, estimate, communicate and administer scope, schedule, issues, risks, user acceptance criteria and quality standards.
- Work cross functional teams implementing technologies and systems solutions involving the configuration of application components, including databases, interfaces and process management modules.
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between various application implementation activities. Oversee monthly department of application code changes, including system, integrated, regression, user acceptance, and load testing and conduct post morning review to provide feedback on delivery approach.
- Extensive experience with MicroStrategy schema definition, design, implementation and maintenance: facts, attributes, hierarchies, etc.
- Extensive experience with MicroStrategy application object development: metrics, templates, filters, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Strong knowledge of BI architecture, data warehousing concepts, and data visualization best practices.
- Experience with relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, Data Warehousing and reporting techniques.
- MicroStrategy certifications are preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu
Phone: +1 678-487-8570