Microsoft Dynamic AX Developer/Architect
Redmond Redmond, WA 98033
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamic AX Developer/Architect
Location: Redmond, WA - 98033
Duration: 6 months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Lead the team and drive the project.
- Troubleshoot issues to perform root cause analysis.
- Tracking/Sending daily status reports to respective stake holders.
- Prepare Business process requirements
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret corporate Retail Processes and requirements.
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
- Maintain current knowledge of the retail hardware landscape.
- Good strong Technical knowledge on X++, C#, TS and Retail SDK.
- At least one E2E Retail implementation project has been done.
- Good Functional knowledge on Retail, MPOS, CPOS.
- Good knowledge on C#, Type script.
- Maintain current knowledge of Client 365 (D365) technical architecture
- Good Programming and Problem solving skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com