Microsoft Lync/Skype Consultant
Houston Houston, TX 77002
Job Title: Microsoft Lync/Skype Consultant
Location: Houston, TX - 77002
Duration: 12+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The role involves development of Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business design, implementation, and engineering. The consultant will have experience in the design and implementation of heterogeneous Microsoft UC solutions similar in size, complexity and global parameters to those found in 70-90,000 user environments as a benchmark. Or experience working in multiple smaller user environments (three or more 10-20 K user environment).
The consultants will have experience in Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business UC design, and implementations for enterprise voice that integrate with various SBC & Gateway technologies, IP Telephony solutions, legacy telephony (TDM), SIP implementations, and carrier SIP trunking services.
The consultants will assist client and third party vendors in the architecture, design, and deployment of a Global Lync/ Skype for Business Voice Architecture for the client.
An expanded explanation of specific skills identified for this engagement includes:
- Global unified communications architecture & design
- Enterprise voice deployment expertise
- Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business architecture
- SBS’s or SBA’s (Audio Codes) and SBC (Acme Packet/Oracle) knowledge
- Global dial plan and routing
- Site planning for Lync/ Skype for Business enterprise voice deployments
- Call flows and transcoding knowledge
- Voice codec knowledge
- Lync/ Skype for Business audio/video conferencing architecture
- Design/Recommendation of bolt on / PBX functionality replacement solutions and analog device support
- Emergency services solutions to meet country specific requirements
- Design of data retention, logging and call routing solutions to meet country specific data privacy and other regulatory requirements
- Hands on experience on deploying Audio Codes M1K Gateway, along with version upgrade knowledge, PRI/POTS lines configurations, call routing and testing.
- Hands on experience on install/configure SBS or SBA and adding to domain,
- Understand call routing and call concepts on SIP, PRI and POTS.
- Documentation skills with MS-Visio working knowledge.
- Lync and Skype for Business control panel working experience.
- Good troubleshooting skills on voice calls.
- Should know to prepare BOM (Bill of Materials) and design (Prepare Low Level and High level diagrams) site migration.
- Plan and execute Skype for Business site migration.
- Hands on experience on Shell scripting.
- Exchange knowledge and IVR call routing knowledge is plus.
- Good troubleshooting skills with hands on experience on Wire shark, Snooper and ACSyslog tools.
- Candidate should have good knowledge & experience on Skype designing & deployment for small to large site deployments.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson email@example.com ; 678-298-7894